- Drawing Room Ceiling, No. 3 Old Palace Yard
- Graphite, pen and black and brown inks, with brush applied to brown ink on smooth, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (37.8 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "DRAWING ROOM CEILING No 3 OLD PALACE YARD"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "C.J. Richardson | 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles James Richardson, 1806–1871, British, Drawing Room Ceiling, No. 3 Old Palace Yard, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.