Center Flower, and Cornice, Ceiling of Front Parlour, No. 3 Old Palace Yard
- Graphite, pen and black and brown inks with brush applied to brown ink, pink wash on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 10 3/16 inches (29.5 × 25.9 cm)
In pen and black ink, lower center: "CENTRE FLOWER, AND CORNICE, CEILING OF FRONT PARLOUR | No 3 OLD PALACE YARD"; in pen and black ink lower center: "a", "moulding a", "a", "cornice", "moulding b"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "C.J. Richardson | June 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles James Richardson, 1806–1871, British, Center Flower, and Cornice, Ceiling of Front Parlour, No. 3 Old Palace Yard, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.