Center Flower, and Cornice, Ceiling of Front Parlour, No. 3 Old Palace Yard
- Graphite, pen and black and brown inks with brush applied to brown ink, pink wash on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 10 3/16 inches (29.5 × 25.9 cm)
In pen and black ink, lower center: "CENTRE FLOWER, AND CORNICE, CEILING OF FRONT PARLOUR | No 3 OLD PALACE YARD"; in pen and black ink lower center: "a", "moulding a", "a", "cornice", "moulding b"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "C.J. Richardson | June 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles James Richardson, 1806–1871, British, Center Flower, and Cornice, Ceiling of Front Parlour, No. 3 Old Palace Yard, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.