IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by M. Gauci, 1810–1846, The Destruction by Fire of the Houses of Parliament, after 1834
The Destruction by Fire of the Houses of Parliament
- after 1834
- Lithograph on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 1/8 inches (27.9 × 38.4 cm), Image: 6 5/8 × 10 13/16 inches (16.8 × 27.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"; in graphite, lower right: "21-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.