The Destruction by Fire of the Houses of Parliament
- after 1834
- Lithograph on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 15 1/8 inches (27.9 × 38.4 cm) and Image: 6 5/8 × 10 13/16 inches (16.8 × 27.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"; in graphite, lower right: "21-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by M. Gauci, 1810–1846, The Destruction by Fire of the Houses of Parliament, after 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.