St Stephen's Chapel
- Graphite and blue watercolor on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 12 × 8 5/8 inches (30.5 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "broken | stone"; in graphite, lower right: "St Stephen's Chapel"; in graphite, bottom center: "PRESENTED TO THE GARDNER COLLECTION BY LORD RONALD S. GOWER"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "[?J.D] Novr 1st 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.