St Stephen's Cloisters
- Graphite, brown and blue watercolor on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 6 3/4 inches (24.4 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, bottom center: "PRESENTED TO THE GARDNER BY | LORD RONALD | S. GOWER"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J.D. Novr | 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.