A View of the Range of Building Adjoining Westminster Hall, and Fronting the River Thames; Including a Space of 750 Feet
- Line engraving on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 5 × 15 5/8 inches (12.7 × 39.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Item 7(b)"
Lettered, lower center: "A View of the range of Building adjoining WESTMINSTER HALL, and fronting the RIVER THAMES; including a space of 750 feet | from SIR THOMAS THIRWHIT'S HOUSE to the NEW PALACE YARD"; lower left: "Phil.p Wyatt Arch.t"; lower right: "R.d Roffe, sculp.t"; lower center: "Published by James Carpenter & Son, Old Bond Street, 1827"; lettered inside image, buildings labeled with letters "A" to "L"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by R.C. Roffe, active in London 1806–1835, British, A View of the Range of Building Adjoining Westminster Hall, and Fronting the River Thames; Including a Space of 750 Feet, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.