Houses of Parliament
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 12 1/2 inches (24.4 × 31.8 cm), Image: 8 × 11 inches (20.3 × 27.9 cm), Plate: 8 × 11 inches (20.3 × 27.9 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Walter W. Burgess"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.