- The North Prospect of Westminster Abbey
- between 1680 and 1710
- Line engraving on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/2 × 28 1/4 inches (52.1 × 71.8 cm), Plate: 19 1/2 × 27 1/4 inches (49.5 × 69.2 cm), and Image: 17 7/8 × 26 1/2 inches (45.4 × 67.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Angleterre - Londres | Westminster | Abbaye"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Collins Sculp."; lower center: "The North Prospect of Westminster Abbey"; lower right: "XIII"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Collins, active ca. 1682, The North Prospect of Westminster Abbey, between 1680 and 1710
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.