Continuation of the Preceeding Ornaments
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 9 3/8 inches (17.1 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Continuation of the preceeding ornaments"; in graphite, lower left: "Hy 7th Chapel 1793"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Continuation of the Preceeding Ornaments, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.