Print made by Richard Samuel Chattock, 1825–1906, British, Footbridge over the Wiley, 1884
Footbridge over the Wiley
- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 x 16 11/16in. (31.4 x 42.4cm), Plate: 7 15/16 x 11 1/4 inches (20.1 x 28.6 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 x 10 11/16 inches (19 x 27.1 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "RSC 1884"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | chimney | dusk | farm | footbridge | harvest | house | landscape | man | reeds | river | riverbank | smoke | still | trees | winter | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom | Wiltshire | Wylye
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.