IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Sky study, undated
- Oil on paper mounted on card
- Sheet: 2 1/4 x 3 3/8 inches (5.7 x 8.6 cm)
Inscrbed in graphite, verso, on mount, center left: "3"; verso, in graphite, center right: "A"; verso, in graphite, lower center: "B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | meteorology | science | sky | study (visual work) | weather
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
John Constable - A Selection of Paintings from the Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon (National Gallery of Art, 1969-04-30 - 1969-11-01) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.