View of the Thames at Kingston
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: sketch of Kingston
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 8 1/8 inches (16.2 x 20.6 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, upper left: "Kingston 1809"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney caps | cityscape | clouds | gable roofs | houses | landscape | river | rooftops | sailboats | swans | trees | view
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Greater London | Kingston-upon-Thames | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, View of the Thames at Kingston, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.