- Comforts of Bath: Gouty Persons Fall on Steep HIll
- Watercolor with pen and black ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Mount: 5 13/16 x 8 5/16 inches (14.8 x 21.1 cm) and Sheet: 4 7/8 x 7 5/16 inches (12.4 x 18.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso, on mount in graphite, upper left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | cart | dog (animal) | genre subject | hats | hill | men | tree | wheel
- Associated Places:
- Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | Europe | Somerset | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Comforts of Bath: Gouty Persons Fall on Steep HIll, 1798
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.