A Park Scene
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink and pen and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 x 6 15/16 inches (15.6 x 17.6 cm)
Watermark; collector's mark: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (Lugt 2420a); collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "T. Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | genre subject | men | park (grounds) | trees | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.