Nude in the Artist's Studio
- Additional Title(s):
The Artist's Studio, with Model
- late 1930s, reprinted 2003
- Etching on thick wove paper
- Plate: 6 3/8 x 7 1/4in. (16.2 x 18.4cm) and Sheet (Irregular): 11 3/8 x 12 3/8in. (28.9 x 31.4cm)
Signed in graphite, below image, at center "Erlund Hudson"; in graphite, below image, at left "Nude in the Artist's Studio." and on back, upper left, inscribed upside down "Reprinted by | Anthony Dyson 2003"
Countermark: "somerset | ENGLAND"
Signed in graphite, below image, at center "Erlund Hudson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Erlund Hudson, R.W.S., R.E., R.C.A.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Eleanor Erlund Hudson, 1912–2011, British, Nude in the Artist's Studio, late 1930s, reprinted 2003
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.