- Additional Title(s):
- late 1930s, reprinted 2002
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on Arches Crème paper
- Plate: 5 3/4 × 4 7/8 inches (14.6 × 12.4 cm), Sheet: 12 × 9 7/8 inches (30.5 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed below image in graphite, lower left "6/6 A.D."; lower left: "'Convalescent' - the Big Mirror | Arches Crème papier May 2002 - Anthony Dyson"
Signed below image in graphite, lower right: "Erlund Hudson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Erlund Hudson, R.W.S., R.E., R.C.A.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Eleanor Erlund Hudson, 1912–2011, British, The Convalescent, late 1930s, reprinted 2002
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.