- The Armchair, Girls Sewing
- January 2003 (reprinted)
- Etching on beige heavy wove paper
- Plate: 5 1/2 x 5 7/16in. (14 x 13.8cm) and Sheet: 9 7/8 x 10 5/8in. (25.1 x 27cm)
Signed in graphite, below image, at right "Erlund Hudson"; below "Reprinted by Anthony Dyson at his Black Star Press."; below image, at left "2/3 Jan 2003"; below "'The Armchair'" and on back, lower left "on Arches Crème paper."
Signed in graphite, below image, at right "Erlund Hudson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Erlund Hudson, R.W.S., R.E., R.C.A.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Eleanor Erlund Hudson, 1912–2011, British, The Armchair, Girls Sewing, January 2003 (reprinted)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.