- late 1930s, reprinted 2002
- Etching on Arches Creme paper
- Plate: 5 5/8 x 6 1/4in. (14.3 x 15.9cm), Sheet: 12 x 10 1/8in. (30.5 x 25.7cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "'The Palmist' | drawn & worked on | copper in the late 1930's"; lower right: "Anthony Dyson's | Black Star Press. his | reprints, an edition of six | -2002-"; on back of mount (now in object file) "'The Palmist" | drawn & worked on | copper (in the late | 1930's probably) by | Erlund Hudson" and below "Edition of 6 reprints | by Anthony Dyson in 2002 | at his Black Star Press. | His stamp upon this pull | is on Arches Creme paper."
Signed in graphite, below image "Erlund Hudson-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Erlund Hudson, R.W.S., R.E., R.C.A.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Eleanor Erlund Hudson, 1912–2011, British, The Palmist, late 1930s, reprinted 2002
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.