LMS: Best Way
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches (28.3 x 17.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "LMS | BEST WAY | LONDON MIDLAND AND SCOTTISH Ry."
Signed upper right: "A. Mouron-Cassandre 28"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | railroads | railway | tourism | transportation
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.