- Fort William by East Coast Route
- between 1923 and 1948
- Sheet: 39 1/2 x 49 3/16 inches (100.3 x 124.9 cm) and Mount: 43 1/4 x 53 7/16 inches (109.9 x 135.7 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "FORT WILLIAM" ; lower center: "BY EAST COAST ROUTE | ILLUSTRATED BOOKLET FREE FROM PASSENGER MANAGERS, LIVERPOOL STREET STATION, LONDON E.C.2; LNER YORK; OR ANY L N E R ENQUIRY OFFICE"
Signed upper right: "Grainger | Johnson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountain | river | sailboats | tourism | transportation | village
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Fort William | Highland | Linnhe, Loch | Nevis, Ben | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Grainger Johnson, active 1922, British, Fort William by East Coast Route, between 1923 and 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.