- Additional Title(s):
Young Girls Dancing, Brighton
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Image: 8 5/8 × 13 inches (21.9 × 33 cm) and Sheet: 10 7/8 x 13 7/8in. (27.6 x 35.2cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, center: "Bruce Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | couple | dancing | games | genre subject | girls | leisure | parents | playing
- Associated Places:
- Brighton | East Sussex | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.