- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium,slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 6 15/16 inches (12.1 x 17.6 cm), Mount: 9 5/16 x 9 1/2 inches (23.7 x 24.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | horses (animals) | man | wagon
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.