- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 7 5/16 inches (11.7 x 18.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | dog (animal) | doors | fence | gate | genre subject | horse (animal) | people by activity | tollgate | trees | wagon | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.