IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Sherwin, 1645–1711, British, William Shakspeare
- Line engraving on laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (21.6 × 13.3 cm)
In graphite, bottom left: "K"; engraved inscriptions: below image, at center "Engrav'd by W. Sherwin from the Original Folio Edition" and below "WILLIAM SHAKSPEARE."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.