- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving and etching on wove paper
- Image: 3 1/4 x 2in. (8.3 x 5.1cm), Sheet: 4 x 2 1/2in. (10.2 x 6.4cm)
In graphite, bottom right: "[...]"; engraved inscriptions: below image, at center "Drawn by R. Corbould, from a Gem by E. Burch, R.A. & Engrd. by P.W. Tomkins." and below "Published 1st. March, 1804, by John Sharpe;|Piccadilly."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.