- Guglielm Shakspeare
- Line engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 5 5/8in. (22.9 x 14.3cm)
In graphite, top left: " [?12]60"; engraved inscriptions: below image at center "Engraved by W. Holl from the original picture | once the property of the late R. Cosway, R. A."; below "Guglielm Shakspeare" and below "London, Published by A. Wivell No. 40 Castle Street East, 1827."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Holl, 1807–1871, British, Guglielm Shakspeare, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.