IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
- Line engraving and etching on wove paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 × 7 3/4 inches (27.5 × 19.7 cm)
Engraved inscriptions: below image, at left "Drawn by W. Momberger; and below image, at center "NEW YORK, MARTIN & JOHNSON, PUBLISHERS.|Entered according to Act of Congress." and below image, at right "Engraved by J. C. Buttre."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.