- Line engraving and etching on wove paper
- Sheet (Irregular): 10 13/16 x 7 3/4in. (27.5 x 19.7cm)
Engraved inscriptions: below image, at left "Drawn by W. Momberger; and below image, at center "NEW YORK, MARTIN & JOHNSON, PUBLISHERS.|Entered according to Act of Congress." and below image, at right "Engraved by J. C. Buttre."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.