- Stipple engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 5 1/8 inches (22.1 × 13 cm)
In graphite, bottom left: "G"; engraved inscriptions: below image, at left "Drawn from the Chandos Portrait in the Possession of the Duke of Buckingham."; below image, at right "T. Kelly Sc."; below, at center "WILLIAM SHAKSPEARE | Published by Samuel Walker, Harlem Place, Washignton Street Boston."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.