IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
- Stipple engraving and etching on wove paper
- Image: 3 3/8 x 2 13/16in. (8.6 x 7.1cm), Sheet: 6 3/4 x 4 3/4in. (17.1 x 12.1cm)
Engraved inscriptions: below image, at center "SHAKSPEARE." and below "Engraved by Freeman."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.