IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, William Shakespeare
- Etching and line engraving on laid paper
- Image: 6 1/8 x 3 7/8in. (15.6 x 9.8cm), Sheet: 8 3/4 x 5 5/8in. (22.2 x 14.3cm), Plate: 6 1/2 x 4 1/4in. (16.5 x 10.8cm)
In graphite, below image, at left: "1.167" and bottom left: "K"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.