IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Shakspeare, 1806
- Stipple engraving on wove paper laid down on wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 3 1/4in. (12.7 x 8.3cm)
Engraved inscriptions: below image, at center "ENGRAVED BY EVANS, FROM AN ORIGINAL PICTURE | PUBLISH'D BY LONGMAN AND CO. | 1806."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.