- William Shakspeare
- Stipple engraving on wove paper laid down on wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 3 1/4in. (12.7 x 8.3cm)
Engraved inscriptions: below image, at center "ENGRAVED BY EVANS, FROM AN ORIGINAL PICTURE | PUBLISH'D BY LONGMAN AND CO. | 1806."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Shakspeare, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.