IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Fourdrinier, French, The Section of the Design of a Triangular House by Theodore Jacobsen Esqr, undated
The Section of the Design of a Triangular House by Theodore Jacobsen Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
Spaccato della Casa Triangolare del Sigr. Theodore Jacobsen
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 16 1/4 inches (27.7 x 41.2 cm), Plate: 9 11/16 x 13 9/16 inches (24.6 x 34.4 cm), Image: 9 5/16 x 13 1/8 inches (23.7 x 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left along vertical edge: "30"; lower left along vertical edge: "30"
Lettered, lower center: "The Section of the Design of a Triangular House by Theodore Jacobsen Esq.r | Spaccato della Casa Triangolare del Sig.r Theodore Jacobsen."; lower right: "P. Fourdrinier Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural drawing | architectural subject | columns | cross section | cupola | design | elevation (drawing) | house | measurement | Neo-Classical | pediments | plan (drawing) | reliefs | scale (rule) | statues | triangular | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.