A Plan of a Triangular House Designed by Theodore Jacobsen Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
La pianta d'una Casa Triangolare invenzione del Sigr. Theodore Jacobsen
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 x 16 1/4 inches (50.2 x 41.2 cm), Plate: 14 5/16 x 11 5/8 inches (36.3 x 29.6 cm), and Image: 14 x 11 3/8 inches (35.5 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left along vertical edge: "28"; lower left along vertical edge: "28"; in graphite, on back, lower right: "PLAIN | FLATTEN | 22 x 16 | FOLD MARGINS | FORWARD."
Lettered, lower center: "A Plan of a Triangular House designed by Theodore Jacobsen Esq.r | La pianta d'una Casa Triangolare invenzione del Sig.r Theodore Jacobsen."; lower right: "P. Foudrinier Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural drawing | architectural subject | design | house | measurement | plan (drawing) | scale (rule) | triangular
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Fourdrinier, French, A Plan of a Triangular House Designed by Theodore Jacobsen Esqr, undated