Ten Etchings Colophon page
- Part Of:
- Screen print on 350gsm Zerkall Etching white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 x 17 1/8in. (53.3 x 43.5cm)
Lettered center: "The 10 etchings were made by Peter Doig | between February and September 1996. They | were proofed and editioned at Hope Sufferance | Press, London on 350gsm Zerkall paper. | There are 35 sets of the 10 prints, each num- | bered and signed by the artist, and six proof | sets. The first 25 sets are each presented in a | solander box with a title and colophon page | designed by Peter B. Willberg. | Published by Charles Booth-Clibborn under his | imprint The Paragon Press in 1996. | © Peter Doig and Charles Booth-Clibborn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.