A Livery Stable
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and red-brown ink, pen and gray ink, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 8 15/16 x 12 3/8 inches (22.7 x 31.4 cm), Sheet: 5 7/16 x 8 11/16 inches (13.8 x 22.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bucket (vessel) | buildings | chickens | dog (animal) | doorways | genre subject | horses (animals) | men | stable (carriage house) | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.