Conrad Martin Metz, 1749–1827, German, The Resurrection of the Dead, 1801
The Resurrection of the Dead
- Part Of:
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 16 13/16 × 24 1/16 inches (42.7 × 61.1 cm) and Image: 15 7/8 × 22 11/16 inches (40.3 × 57.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "#173"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Geoffrey and Renée Hartman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.