Conrad Martin Metz, 1749–1827, German, The Resurrection of the Dead, 1801
The Resurrection of the Dead
- Part Of:
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- 16 13/16 × 24 1/16 inches (42.7 × 61.1 cm) and 15 7/8 × 22 11/16 inches (40.3 × 57.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "#173"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Geoffrey and Renée Hartman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.