A Review of the Northapmton Militia at Brackley
- Additional Title(s):
A Review of the Northampton Militia at Brackley, Northampton
Verso: Watercolor Test
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (19.8 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Market Place | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archways | buildings | children | coats (main garments) | crowd | dog (animal) | drums, barrel-shaped | genre subject | hats | men | militia | uniforms, military | women
- Associated Places:
- Brackley | England | Europe | Northampton | Northamptonshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, A Review of the Northapmton Militia at Brackley, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.