IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Bathers in a Landscape, undated
Bathers in a Landscape
- Watercolor with pen and brown and gray ink, over graphite; verso: graphite with watercolor stain on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 9 15/16 inches (15.2 x 25.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks (riverbanks) | bathers | females | ferns | landscape | nude | river | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.