- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 7 3/4 inches (15.9 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Wingfield Cas. 30th Augt. 90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | fortress | manor house | structures
- Associated Places:
- England | Suffolk
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.