Walsingham Priory, Norfolk, England
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 7 15/16 inches (16.2 × 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Walsingham, 2nd Sept.90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | priory | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Walsingham Priory, Norfolk, England, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.