James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Walsingham Priory, Norfolk, England, 1790
Walsingham Priory, Norfolk, England
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 6 3/8 × 7 15/16 inches (16.2 × 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Walsingham 2. Sept."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | canons | priory | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.