James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Walsingham Priory, Norfolk, England, 1790
Walsingham Priory, Norfolk, England
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 7 15/16 inches (16.2 × 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Walsingham 2. Sept."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | canons | priory | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.