The Esplanade, Weymouth
- Additional Title(s):
Part of the Esplanade Weymouth Taken Across the Harbour
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (16.5 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink over graphite, lower left: "July 11th. 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Part of the Esplanade Weymouth taken across the Harbour"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | harbor | marine art | ocean | text
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.