- Abbotsbury Abbey, Dorset, England
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (16.5 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "July 5th 91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Abbotsbury Abbey Dorset"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | gate | monastery | road | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Abbotsbury Abbey, Dorset, England, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.