- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 8 3/8 inches (16.7 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower left: "23rd July"
Dated July 23rd
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hermit | landscape | monastery | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.