- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 8 3/8 inches (16.7 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower left: "23rd July"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | hermit | landscape | monastery | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.