Exeter Cathedral, Devon, England
- Former Title(s):
Cathedral Church of Saint Peter at Exeter
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink,, gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 8 3/8 inches (16.7 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "19th Jully"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Exeter Cathe"
Dated: July 19th
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | astronomical clock | building | structure | trees | vaulted ceilings | window
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Exeter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Exeter Cathedral, Devon, England, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.