IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Berry Pomeroy Castle Devon, England, 1791
Berry Pomeroy Castle Devon, England
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Two Volumes of, 187 Drawings and Manuscripts, Including, 4 Etchings
- Graphite, pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (16.5 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Berry Pomeroy Castle Devon"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "July 10th 91"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | ruin
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.