Wimborne Minster, Dorset, Englad
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 8 3/8 inches (16.8 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Wimbourne - Minster"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | doorway | gravestones
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Wimborne Minster
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Wimborne Minster, Dorset, Englad, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.