Hawarden Castle, Flintshire, Wales
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 11/16 × 8 5/16 inches (17 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aug 22nd. 91"; lower center: "Hawarden Castle. Flintshire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Medieval | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Flintshire | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Hawarden Castle, Flintshire, Wales, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.