Flint Castle, Wales
- Part Of:
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 11/16 × 8 5/16 inches (17 × 21.1 cm)
inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Aug. 22nd.91"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Flint Castle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Flint Castle | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.