- Basingwerk Abbey, Wales
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 8 1/4 inches (16.8 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "23 Aug"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Basingwerk Abbey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ruins | stone | trees
- Associated Places:
- Basingwerk Abbey | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Moore, 1762–1799, British, Basingwerk Abbey, Wales, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.